The STEELMAN 00040R Rubber Booted Valve Stem Puller/Installer provides a quick and easy way to install and remove valve stems. It features a sleek steel body that is knurled along the end to provide a secure, non-slip grip while the overmolded rubber boot protects wheels and rims from possible damage. The tool's head is off-set and pivots to provide leverage against the rim of the wheel and can be locked straight for easy rotation when attaching to or removing from a valve stem and with this tool there is no need to first remove the valve core. Works on all tubeless style tires, from cars and trucks, to motorcycles and ATVs. At 12.5-inches long, this tool provides all the leverage necessary to remove stubborn valve stems. Whether you're a professional or home tire changer, you'll come to rely on this time saving tool!
- RUBBER BOOTED STEEL - Durable steel construction with rubber over mold to protect wheels and rims from possible damage
- OFF-SET AND PIVOTING HEAD - Off-set and pivoting head is designed to work with most aftermarket wheels and rims
- THREADED HEAD - Swivel head screws onto cap thread for easy installation and removal of valve stems without having to remove the valve core
- NON-SLIP GRIP - Handle is knurled on the end to provide a secure, non-slip grip
- EXTRA LEVERAGE - 12.5-Inches long to provide all the leverage necessary to remove stubborn valve stems