The Steelman Ball End Hex Key Wrench Combo Set features 26 of the most common metric and standard sizes used to remove and install socket/allen headed fasteners on all of your home, automotive, and hobby projects. These wrenches are made with high-strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel which is then coated with a protective black oxide finish. Each wrench has a specially machined, ball-shaped end to make it easier to insert the tool into hex cap screws, bolts, and fasteners in confined areas and their extended length driver shafts make it easy to reach into hard-to-access spaces. Their double-ended design allows you to choose between long reach and high torque for the job at hand. The hinged storage cases are color-coded and clearly labeled, making it easy to decide which type, metric or standard, and size of wrench you need.
- 13 SAE SIZES - 1/20 (0.05), 1/16, 3/64, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-inch
- 13 METRIC SIZES - 1.27, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 8, 10mm
- DURABLE - Made of high strength, heat treated chrome vanadium steel that resists rotational distortion
- FASTER FIT - Machined ball end makes it easy to insert and turn wrenches in confined or hard to reach spaces
- LONGER REACH - Extended length driver shafts make it easier to reach into hard-to-access spaces
- EASY TO IDENTIFY - Hinged, color coded cases make it easy to find and remove the size you need
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Hex keys feature a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating