This innovative hex wrench set includes a special handle that allows you to turn any of the included hex keys into a T-handle wrench giving you a better grip and more torque. The Steelman 41932 set includes 22 of the most common metric and standard sizes to remove and install socket/allen headed fasteners on all of your home, automotive, and hobby projects. These wrenches are made with high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel which is then coated with a protective black oxide finish. Each wrench has a specially machined, ball-shaped end to make it easier to insert the tool into hex cap screws, bolts, and fasteners in confined areas and their extended length driver shafts make it easy to reach into hard-to-access areas. The storage cases are color-coded, making it easy to identify which set you need.
- 13 SAE SIZES - 0.05, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-INCH
- 9 METRIC SIZES - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10mm
- DURABLE - Made of high strength, heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a black oxide finish
- FASTER FIT - Machined ball end makes it easy to insert and turn wrenches in confined or hard to reach spaces
- EASY TO IDENTIFY - Color coded cases make it easy to find and remove the size you need
- LONGER REACH - Extended length driver shafts make it easier to reach into hard-to-access spaces
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Comes with a lifetime limited warranty