Quickly and safely secure loads without the hassle of rusty ratchets, hooks, clamps, clips, and knots with STEELMAN 20003 Self-Gripping 20-Foot Long Rubber Tie Down Straps. This 4-pack of regular and heavy-duty, all-purpose tie downs are ideal for professional and personal use securing lumber, rebar, or pipes in the bed of a work truck between job sites, or camping gear, surfboards, skis and more to roof racks on the family car. Their rubber construction is non-marring and will not leave marks on stored material while also helping to cushion finished surfaces. The rubber grips to itself, requiring a simple triple overlapping tight wrap and a quick tuck under for a secure hold that can withstand up to 800 PSI worth of strain without breaking for the regular duty 2mm thick straps and up to 1000 PSI of strain for the heavier-duty 3mm thick straps. This rubber construction also means that the straps work perfectly well wet or dry and in extreme hot and cold temperatures. The 20-foot length of each strap can be cut easily with a knife, shears, or scissors down to a length perfect for the required job leaving no flapping excess to worry about and allowing a single strap to secure a load along multiple points. Fully reusable and even recyclable, these straps are perfect for use in construction, around the household, landscaping and more!
- REGULAR AND HEAVY-DUTY - Multi-pack contains a pair of 2mm thick straps and two heavy-duty 3mm straps
- SELF-GRIPPING - Self-gripping design holds tight without using knots, hooks, ratchets, clamps, or clips
- STRONG HOLD - 2mm thick straps can handle strains up to 800 PSI and 3mm straps up to 1000 PSI
- 20-FOOT LENGTH - 20-foot long straps can be cut to custom lengths for any application large or small
- NON-MARRING - Rubber construction is non-marring and cushioning to protect secured materials
- WET OR DRY USE - Ideal for securing loads regardless of the weather including rain and extreme temperatures