With the STEELMAN PRO 78952 Slim-Lite Rechargeable Work and Inspection Light with UV Mode, you can gain access to extremely tight spaces that once had to be left in the dark. Ideal for mechanics, home inspectors, or anyone who needs to shed light in a narrow space, this rugged light features a weather resistant anodized aluminum casing with a high-impact polycarbonate lens to protect the 18 SMD LEDs. 12 of these are standard, white LEDs that can produce a bright 400 lumens of illumination on high setting or a more subdued 130 lumens when set to low. The remaining 6 LEDs are ultraviolet lights, that put out true 390-410 nm wavelength UV light that reacts to fluoresce UV dyes used in inks, coolants, and fluids making it a perfect tool for leak detection / inspection, stamp verification, and a range of other uses. The included rechargeable battery is an 18650 style lithium ion power cell, modified with a single contact connector that can power the light for 2.5 hours on high or 8 hours on low brightness. It measures 13-3/4-inches in overall length and 1-3/8-inches wide and the flat portion of the wand measures a mere 1/4-inch thick. A twist-down collar conceals the built-in recharging port and keeps dirt and debris out when charged and in use. Comes complete with a wall-mounted power adapter.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Ultra-slim work light design is only 1/4-inch thick to fit into tight spaces other flashlights cannot
- DURABLE CASING - Anodized aluminum casing and high-impact polycarbonate LED lens cover are weather resistant
- 12 STANDARD LEDS - 12 standard illumination LEDs with two brightness modes for custom-level lighting with a 400 lumen high and 130 lumen low setting
- 6 UV LEDS - 6 true ultraviolet LED produce 390-410 nm wavelength UV light ideal for dye fluorescence
- LONG RUNTIME - When fully charged light has a 2.5-hour runtime on high and 8-hours on low
- INCLUDED RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Includes a 18650-style rechargeable lithium ion battery with custom connectors
- CONCEALED CHARGING PORT - A twist-down collar protects the built-in recharging port and kit includes a wall-mounted power adapter