Flashlights have been around for quite some time, but original models certainly weren’t as compact or versatile as they are now. With the STEELMAN PRO 78606 Slim-Lite Rechargeable Work and Inspection Light, you can gain access to extremely tight spaces that once had to be left in the dark. Ideal for mechanics, home inspectors, or anyone who needs to shed light in a narrow space, it features a weather resistant anodized aluminum casing with a high-impact polycarbonate lens to protect the 12 SMD LEDs. This easily portable inspection light has three brightness settings: High (400 lumens), Low (130 lumens) and Strobe. It has a continuous run time of 2 hours and 30 minutes on high, and 8 hours when on low. It measures 13-3/4-inches long and 1 3/8-inches wide and the flat portion of the wand measures a mere 1/4-inch thick. A twist-down collar conceals the built-in recharging port and keeps dirt and debris out when charged and in use. Comes complete with a wall-mounted power adapter, and one (1) rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Ultra-slim work light design is only 1/4-inch thick to fit into tight spaces other flashlights cannot
- DURABLE CASING - Anodized aluminum casing and high-impact polycarbonate LED lens cover are weather resistant
- 3 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS - 3 illumination modes for custom-level lighting: 400 lumen high, 130 lumen low, and emergency strobe / signal
- LONG RUNTIME - When fully charged light has a 2.5-hour runtime on high and 8-hours on low
- INCLUDED RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Includes a 18650-style rechargeable lithium ion battery with custom connectors
- CONCEALED CHARGING PORT - A twist-down collar protects the built-in recharging port and kit includes a wall-mounted power adapter