Shed light to even the tightest spaces that once had to be left in the dark with the STEELMAN PRO 78953 UV Head Attachment for Slim-Lite Rechargeable Work and Inspection Lights. Its built-in LEDs are housed in a 1/4-inch thick inspection wand style housing that can be slid into all but the tightest spaces so you don't have to work in the dark. Designed to fit onto the STEELMAN PRO model 78952 Slim-Lite as a replacement head or to the 78606 Slim-Lite and 78708 LED Flashlight as an expansion part, this ultra-slim attachment features an anodized aluminum collar along with a durable plastic polymer body and high-impact polycarbonate lens to protect the 18 integrated LEDs. The 12 white SMD LED offer two brightness settings; a bright 400-lumen high and a subdued 130-lumen low. The remaining 6 LEDs are ultraviolet lights, that put out true 390-410 nm wavelength UV light that reacts to fluoresce UV dyes used in inks, coolants, and fluids making it a perfect tool for leak detection / inspection, stamp verification, and a range of other uses Overall measurements are 8-13/16-inches long and 1-7/8-inches wide at the attachment collar. UV LED head attachment only, flashlight / Slim-Lite body and batteries are sold separately.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Ultra-slim work light design is only 1/4-inch thick to fit into tight spaces other flashlights cannot
- 12 LEDS - 12 SMD style LEDs provide energy efficient lighting with a longer life than traditional incandescent bulbs
- DURABLE CASING - Anodized aluminum attachment collar, plastic polymer body and high-impact polycarbonate LED lens cover
- 3 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS - 3 illumination modes for custom-level lighting: 400 lumen high, 130 lumen low, and emergency strobe / signal
- DIMENSIONS - Overall measurements are 8-13/16-inches long and 1-7/8-inches wide at the attachment collar
- EXPANSION OR REPLACEMENT - This slim-lite head attachment is compatible with the base of STEELMAN PRO part numbers 78606, 78708 as an expansion or replacement part