The STEELMAN PRO 91927 SmartEAR 1 Sound and Vibration Detection Kit is a noise, vibration, and harshness detection tool that uses an Apple iOS or Android OS device to help identify and diagnose unidentified noises. The intuitively designed and free downloadable software, available through Apple's iTunes store and the Google Play store, provides easy pinpointing of troublesome noises. The app displays sound level readings in average, peak, and real-time values on screen as either an analog meter or a digital readout. This kit includes a vibration sensor clamp attached to a 16-foot cable, an aluminum stethoscope style sound probe, a pair of compact, earbud-style headphones, a dual port dongle with a movable 3.5mm plug designed to fit a variety of devices, a 3.5mm plug dual port connector, and a zippered nylon storage case. The STEELMAN PRO SmartEAR 1 Kit also features a user information guide and a quick set-up guide for ease of operation.
- VIBRATION SENSOR CLAMP - Vibration sensor clamp with 16-foot cord provides the ability to detect surface vibrations produced by moving internal parts
- STETHOSCOPE PROBE - Aluminum probe works with the detachable sound wand as an electronic stethoscope for hands-on diagnostics
- EARBUD HEADPHONES - 3.5mm earbud style headphones feature a braided wire jacket to eliminate possible stretching / tearing of the plug wires
- TWO CONNECTORS - Kit includes both a dual pin dongle with a sliding 3.5mm plug to fit a range of smart devices and a 3.5mm dual port connector
- FREE SOFTWARE - Free downloadable software from Google Play and Apple iTunes stores and works on a range of Android and iPhone / iPad devices
- APP FEATURES - App displays sound level readings including average, peak, and real-time values and shows results on screen as analog meter or digital readout
- STORAGE POUCH - Comes with a nylon zipper secured pouch for easy storage of hardware components