The STEELMAN PRO 91929 SmartEAR 2 Sound and Vibration Detection Kit is a noise, vibration, and harshness detection tool that uses an Apple iOS or Android OS tablet device to help identify and diagnose unidentified noises. The intuitively designed and free downloadable software, available through Apple's iTunes store and the Google Play store, provides easy pinpointing of troublesome noises. The app displays sound level readings in average, peak, and real-time values on screen as either an analog meter or a digital readout. Sound files can be saved for future reference or e-mailed for further analysis by other technicians or to be shared with and reviewed by the customer themselves. This kit includes 6 color coded vibration sensor clamps each with a 16-foot cable lead, a 6 pocket clamp storage pouch, a sound wand with aluminum stethoscope style sound probe, Bluetooth headphones, dual port USB wall charger with two USB to micro USB cables, and a durable storage case. The STEELMAN PRO SmartEAR 2 Kit also features a user information guide and a quick set-up guide for ease of operation.
- COLOR CODED CLAMPS - 6 color-coded vibration sensor clamps each with a 16-foot cord provide the ability to detect surface vibrations produced by moving internal parts
- STETHOSCOPE PROBE - Sound wand with 4-foot cord has an attachable aluminum probe for use as an electronic stethoscope for hands-on diagnostics
- BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES - Bluetooth wireless headphones provide high quality sound reproduction
- 6 CHANNEL DOCK - 6 channel docking station with a 3.5mm plug and soft-sided clamps to securely hold tablet devices
- FREE SOFTWARE - Free downloadable software from Google Play and Apple iTunes stores and works on a range of Android and iPhone / iPad devices
- APP FEATURES - App displays sound level readings including average, peak, and real-time values and shows results on screen as analog meter or digital readout
- KIT CONTENTS - Kit includes Bluetooth headphones, dual port USB wall charger with 2 USB to micro USB cables, sound wand with probe, dock, 6 wired clamps, and storage case