The STEELMAN 96090A 7-Piece Spare Tire Tool Kit allows you to quickly remove difficult to access cradle-suspended spare tires. With a color-coded powder-coated end on each tool that corresponds to an application chart on the included wall bracket you can quickly identify the correct removal tool to do the job. Each tool is made of durable carbon steel and measures 30-inches in length. Works with a wide variety of cars, trucks and SUVs where the spare tire is suspended under the vehicle. Set includes flat, pin, hex, 3/8-inch square, 12mm square, standard square, and slotted square head tools. Simply insert the tool and rotate with a 7/8-inch socketed 1/2-inch drive hand ratchet, combination wrench or tire iron / lug wrench to lower the tire. Included holding bracket allows the set to be hung on a wall for quick and easy access and includes an application chart label.
- ACCESS CRADLE-MOUNTED SPARES - Set of seven 30-inch long carbon steel tools to lower and raise pulleys on cradle-suspended spare tires
- FLAT HEAD - Includes flat head tool for use on late model S10 trucks, Explorers, Blazers, Jimmy, F150's Expeditions, older Dakota 2 wheel drives and McGuard lock systems
- PIN HEAD - Pin head tool for use on import trucks and Hex head tool for use on Dodge full size and stake bodies, 1998-2001 Dodge full size 4 wheel drive
- 12MM SQUARE HEAD - 12mm square head tool for use on all late model GMs, remaining 1998-2003 Dodge trucks and standard square head tool for use on older Ford trucks
- SLOTTED AND 3/8-INCH SQUARE - Slotted square head tool for use on Dodge Durango, inside the hatch and 3/8-inch square head tool for use on new Ford models
- 7/8-INCH HEX END - Tools have a 7/8-inch hex head on the end to let you use a socketed ratchet or combination wrench to drive the spare's release
- MOUNT DIMENSIONS - Wall mountable bracket measures 10-1/8-inches wide x 2.5-inches high x 1-3/8-inches deep