From cabinets, lighting fixtures, outlets, and toys around the house to cars, trucks, and other projects in the workshop or garage there is constantly something in need of repair. The STEELMAN 42095 5-Piece Square Grip Slotted and Phillips Head Screwdriver Set contains a selection of the most commonly used Phillips and slotted/flat head screwdrivers. These general purpose screwdrivers have a durable heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel shaft with a polypropylene (PP) plastic handle. Magnetic tips on each of the tools help take the frustration out of working with screws in recessed or confined areas. The polished chrome plating on each tool's shaft is rust and corrosion resistant while the square-molded PP handle is resistant to most chemicals and solvents allowing the tool to stand up to heavy-duty use while being easy to clean. Each driver has size callouts printed on the side of the handles and laser etched into the shaft, as well as an easy to identify tip style icon on the end of the handle making it easier to select the right driver when stored vertically in a tool pouch, or work tote. Set includes 3 slotted drivers sized 3/16-inch x 3-inch, 1/4-inch x 4-inch, and 5/16-inch x 6-inch, and 2 Phillips drivers sized PH1 x 3-inch and PH2 x 4-inch.
- 5-PIECE SET - General purpose set of 5 of the most commonly used Phillips and slotted / flat head screwdrivers
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes 3/16" x 3", 1/4" x 4" and 5/16" x 6" slotted / flat and PH1 x 3" and PH2 x 4" Phillips head screwdrivers
- HEAT TREATED STEEL - Tool shafts are made of chrome-vanadium steel with heat treated tips for lasting durability
- MAGNETIC TIPS - Magnetic tips make it easier to install and remove fasteners from confined or recessed areas
- SQUARE HANDLE - Easy to clean polypropylene (PP) plastic handle features an easy-to-grip square shape
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Steel shaft is chrome plated for rust and corrosion resistance and the PP handle is resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Size callouts are printed onto the sides of the handle and laser etched into shafts with a tip style icon on the end of the handle