From cabinets, lighting fixtures, outlets, and toys around the house to cars, trucks, and other projects in the workshop or garage there is constantly something in need of repair. The STEELMAN 42101 6-Piece Square Grip Torx Screwdriver Set contains a selection of the most commonly used Torx / star head screwdrivers. These general purpose screwdrivers have a durable heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel shaft with a polypropylene (PP) plastic handle. Magnetic tips on each of the tools help take the frustration out of working with screws in recessed or confined areas. The polished chrome plating on each tool's shaft is rust and corrosion resistant while the square-molded PP handle is resistant to most chemicals and solvents allowing the tool to stand up to heavy-duty use while being easy to clean. Each driver has size callouts printed on the side of the handles and laser etched into the shaft, as well as an easy to identify tip style icon on the end of the handle making it easier to select the right driver when stored vertically in a tool pouch, or work tote. Set's included Torx drivers each feature 4-inch shafts with the following tip sizes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, and T30.
- 6-PIECE SET - General purpose set of 6 of the most commonly used Torx / star head screwdrivers
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, and T30 head screwdrivers with 4-inch tool shafts
- HEAT TREATED STEEL - Tool shafts are made of chrome-vanadium steel with heat treated tips for lasting durability
- MAGNETIC TIPS - Magnetic tips make it easier to install and remove fasteners from confined or recessed areas
- SQUARE HANDLE - Easy to clean polypropylene (PP) plastic handle features an easy-to-grip square shape
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Steel shaft is chrome plated for rust and corrosion resistance and the PP handle is resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Size callouts are printed onto the sides of the handle and laser etched into shafts with a tip style icon on the end of the handle