The STEELMAN 96094 12mm Square Head Spare Tire Tool allows you to quickly remove difficult to access cradle-suspended spare tires on a range of GM vehicles as well as some Dodge truck models. This hoist access rod is made of durable carbon steel and measures 30-inches in length. Simply insert the tool and rotate with a 7/8-inch socketed 1/2-inch drive hand ratchet, combination wrench or tire iron / lug wrench to lower the tire. Features a rust and corrosion resistant black powder coat with an additional green powder coating on the hex drive end for easy identification. Designed for use on late model GM vehicles as well as some 1998-2003 Dodge truck models.
- ACCESS CRADLE-MOUNTED SPARES - Use to lower and raise pulleys on cradle-suspended spare tires
- 12MM SQUARE HEAD TOOL - 12mm square head tool for use on late model GM vehicles as well as some 1998-2003 Dodge trucks
- CARBON STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel for long lasting strength and reliability
- 30-INCHES LONG - Tool measures 30-inches in length to make accessing even the deepest recessed pulleys easy
- POWDER COATED - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black powder coating with a green coated drive end for easy identification
- 7/8-INCH HEX END - Tool has a 7/8-inch hex head on the end to let you use a socketed ratchet or combination wrench to drive the spare's release