The Steelman 42296 Stainless Steel Wire Brush with Wood Handle is an essential tool in any automotive or metal fabrication shop. This brush can be used for a wide range of applications, including weld cleaning, deburring, rust and oxide removal, paint removal, and surface preparation and finishing. It features flexible stainless steel bristles that easily remove contaminants from base materials without rusting or discoloring surfaces. The wooden handle is curved for better clearance and is ideal for industrial settings as well as at-home use.
- HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING - Removes rust, paint, scale and debris from aluminum, steel, and other metals
- STAINLESS STEEL - Bristles are stainless steel and won't rust or discolor surfaces
- WOOD HANDLE - Curved wooden handle gives clearance for knuckles during use
- COMPACT - Compact tool measures 7.75-inches in length to easily fit into a tool bag or drawer
- MULTI-USE - Ideal for use by mechanics, painters, welders, and DIYers
- 5-PACK - Sold as a pack of 5 steel bristled brushes