Multitask like a true pro with the PROTOCOL Equipment SH-034 Steel Sawhorse. Constructed of high-grade, powder-coated steel, this pair of sawhorses was built to withstand harsh working environments. Featuring an 800 lb. capacity and material support pegs, the sawhorses easily combine to create a workbench, scaffolding support, cutting surface or any other useful rack you might need on the job. The sturdy galvanized legs fold away for easy storage, and the nylon handles help make transporting them a breeze. Each sawhorse measures 34-inches wide x 30-inches high.
- HIGH CAPACITY - Each sawhorse of the set can bear up to 800 pounds of weight and together they can support up to 1600 pounds
- FOLDING LEGS - Galvanized steel legs fold together and collapse inside the hollow underside of the sawhorses for easy storage
- MATERIAL SUPPORTS - The legs on one side have folding material support pegs to hold extra building materials or tools
- EASY TRANSPORT - Built in nylon webbing handle makes transportation between job sites easy
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Constructed from sturdy, high-grade riveted steel with a durable powder-coated finish
- DIMENSIONS - Fully deployed, each sawhorse measures 34-inches wide and 30-inches high