The STEELMAN PRO 79041 STI-241 Thermal Imaging Inspection Camera combines the functions of surface temperature measurement and real-time thermal imaging. Traditional thermal imaging cameras measure each component one by one and compile the results, which can be a slow process. This instrument displays thermal information in real-time on its 2.4-inch full-angle, high resolution color LCD screen. To improve recognition of the area being measured, this product is equipped with a traditional visible light camera in addition to the infrared camera with a small white LED light mounted under the camera to illuminate darkened inspection areas. By blending the thermal heat map image with the visible light image in 25% graduations you can see a clear and precise image of the object being examined. Store up to 25,000 thermal, visible, and combined view images on the removable Micro-SD card and can be transferred to any tablet, laptop or PC with an appropriate card reader for analysis and printing for additional diagnostics. Additional options enable you to fine tune the settings to account for ambient and background heat. Able to run continuously for up to 6 hours on 4 AA alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries this pocket sized inspection camera will always be ready to get to work, day or night and can even has a 1/4-inch x 20 threaded mount on the base of the handle to attach it to tripods and camera mounts. Camera comes with a protective storage pouch, 8GB Micro-SD memory card, and wrist strap.
- 2.4-INCH COLOR LCD SCREEN - 2.4-inch full-angle, high resolution color LCD screen with 3600 (60 x 60) pixel infrared and 0.3 megapixel visible image resolution and adjustable backlight
- TEMPERATURE RANGE - Accurately read temperatures from -4 to 896 degrees F (-20 to 480 degrees C) with an accuracy of +/-2%
- ADJUSTABLE IMAGE MIXING - Blend the visual and infrared heat map images together in 25% graduations to help identify the exact location of hotspots or other thermal leaks
- SAVE AND TRANSFER IMAGES - Store up to 25,000 images on the included 8GB Micro-SD card and easily transfer them to any device with a compatible card reader
- BUILT-IN TARGET LIGHT - A small white LED light is mounted under the visible light camera to provide additional illumination when inspecting darkened areas
- ELIMINATE BACKGROUND HEAT - Built in options allow you to account for background and ambient temperatures that can interfere with accurate readings
- 6 HOUR RUNTIME - Runs for up to 6 hours of continuous use on 4 AA cell alkaline batteries (included) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (sold separately)