The STEELMAN 39 Piece Strut/Shock Installation Tool Kit is used for repairs and maintenance on front suspensions struts and shocks. Precise torque can be attained when tightening the shock absorber piston rods. Kit is has the necessary sockets and adapters for clamping the piston rod when removing and installing the shock absorber. Kit contains 14 sockets and 25 adapters offering comprehensive coverage for most European, Asian and Domestic vehicles with a complete application chart included.
- CUSTOM KIT - Kit contains a selection of tools used for repairs and maintenance of front suspension struts and shocks
- PRECISION TORQUEING - Tools enable precision torqueing of shock absorber piston rods
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - Included tools provide comprehensive coverage for most European, Asian, and domestic vehicles
- 14 SOCKETS - Set includes 14 standard and entrainer pass through style sockets for use removing retaining nuts
- 25 ADAPTERS - 25 Adapters are included with varying tip sizes and styles from slotted and hex to D and double D
- STORAGE CASE - Comes complete with a blow molded plastic storage case for easy organization and storage