The STEELMAN PRO 78554 39 Piece Strut / Shock Installation Tool Kit is perfect for performing repairs and maintenance on front suspensions struts and shocks on cars and trucks. Using this kit, precise torque can be attained when tightening the shock absorber piston rods. Kit contains the necessary sockets and adapters for clamping the piston rod in place when removing and installing the shock absorber and preventing damage to internal seals and O-rings. Kit contains 9 outer hex equipped sockets size 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm, and 27mm as well as 5 outer hex entrainer sockets sized 10.5 x 3.5, 12.5 x 3.5, 14.5 x 5, 14.5 x 3, and 14 x 2.5. Each socket is specially designed to allow one of the 25 included adapters to fit down through the middle to hold piston rods in place during installation and removal and will not fit any size ratchet or impact wrench. Adapters have a range of tip designs and sizes with double D (DD), slotted, inner hex, outer hex, D, Torx / star, and XAN styles. This kit offers comprehensive coverage for most European, Asian and Domestic vehicles with a complete application chart and blow molded plastic storage case included.
- CUSTOM KIT - Kit contains a selection of tools used for repairs and maintenance of front suspension struts and shocks
- PRECISION TORQUEING - Tools enable precision torqueing of shock absorber piston rods
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - Included tools provide comprehensive coverage for most European, Asian, and domestic vehicles
- 14 SOCKETS - Set includes 14 standard and entrainer pass through style sockets for use removing retaining nuts
- 25 ADAPTERS - 25 Adapters are included with varying tip sizes and styles from slotted and hex to D and double D
- STORAGE CASE - Comes complete with a blow molded plastic storage case for easy organization and storage