The STEELMAN PRO 79184 SVS-350 Video Inspection Digital Borescope with 8.5mm Camera Head is a portable, hand-held, multifunctional inspection camera featuring an ultra-compact 8.5mm diameter borescope style camera and a high-quality LCD display that provides crystal clear video output. The 3.5-inch LCD display screen features 320 x 240 resolution to provide a sharp, detailed picture. Using the camera you can record video and still images and then save them to the included 4GB Micro SD card for later review or sharing. The 3-foot long endoscope cable is semi-rigid, able to bend and angle around corners and turns to inspect hard to reach spaces and the 4 tip-mounted LEDs can be dimmed or brightened as needed with the handle mounted dimmer wheel. With an IP67 ingress rating this inspection probe keeps out dust and can withstand submersion in water of up to 3 feet deep. A blow-molded plastic storage case and a tip-attachable hook, retrieval magnet, and mirror are included along with 4 AA alkaline batteries. This videoscope is ideal for plumbers, mechanics, electricians, home inspectors, and any other professions or individuals that require being able to see into tight spaces.
- INSPECT TIGHT PLACES - With an 8.5mm diameter camera and 3-foot semi-rigid cable you can access all but the narrowest of spots to find leaks, squeaks, and lost objects
- 3.5-INCH DISPLAY - 3.5-Inch LCD display with 320 x 240 resolution for a sharp, 5x zoomable image
- DUST AND WATER-RESISTANT - With an IP67 ingress rating this inspection probe keeps out dust and can withstand liquid immersion of up to 3 feet in depth
- 4GB STORAGE - Includes a 4GB micro SD card for storing saved video and images
- 4 DIMMABLE LEDS - Light for the camera is provided by 4 LEDs whose output can be dimmed for custom illumination
- INCLUDED CASE AND ACCESSORIES - A blow-molded storage case is included along with a retrieval hook, magnet, inspection mirror, AV cable and USB to Mini-USB/Mini-B cord
- BATTERIES INCLUDED - The 4 included AA batteries can power the videoscope for 2-3 continuous hours depending on LED usage before needing replacement