From cabinets, electronics, furniture, and toys around the house to cars, trucks, and other projects in the workshop or garage there is constantly something in need of repair that calls for a screwdriver. With the STEELMAN 31013 T25 x 6-Inch Star Tip Screwdriver with Fluted Handle in your tool box you can conquer any of these projects. This general purpose tool is made with a durable and heat-treated alloy steel shaft that is set into a molded plastic handle. A chrome plating on the shaft of the tool provides it with increased rust and corrosion resistance while the molded handle has a fluted design to provide a secure grip for increased rotational torque. The tool's shaft measures 6-inches long from the base of the handle to give you maximum reach when going after fasteners found deep under dashboards and in engine compartments or set in tunnel-like recesses on electronics and appliances. Backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- STAR TIP STYLE - Hand tool features a machined T25 star / Torx style tip, ideal for a variety of repair and maintenance tasks
- 3-INCH LENGTH - Tool shaft extends out 3-inches from the handle to reach all but the deepest recessed fasteners
- DURABLE STEEL SHAFT - Tool's heat-treated alloy steel shaft construction is designed to hold up under a lifetime of use
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Tool shaft has a protective chrome plated finish for increased rust and corrosion resistance
- MOLDED HANDLE - Large plastic handle is molded with a fluted design to provide a secure, comfortable grip during use
- IDEAL FOR REPAIRS - Tool is perfect for electronics and appliance repairs in addition to everyday home repair and jobsite tasks
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Backed by a 1-year limited warranty