Whether you work in the roofing or flooring industry or are just looking for an aid working in the garden or on home improvement projects, PROLOCK PLK08 (93183) Knee Pads will help protect your most important asset; you! Designed to be hard-wearing the shatter-resistant polyethylene outer shell is mounted to abrasion-resistant 1680D polyester so you can feel confident knowing they can hold up against a wide range of surfaces ranging from construction site concrete and subflooring to at home hardwood and tile. The lightweight compression gel and EVA foam core helps to both absorb hard impacts and disperse bodyweight and the hinged thigh support aids to take pressure off your knees delivering greater comfort during long stretches kneeling. The combination elastic/neoprene, buckle thigh and calf straps comfortably hold the kneepad in place without cutting off your circulation. To keep essential tools within easy reach each kneepad features a built-in pencil/ruler holder to store those or other necessary small tools. Whatever industry you find yourself in, on the job or at home, when a task calls for working on your knees let PROLOCK knee pads take the strain so you don't have to.
- DURABLE - Polyethylene outer shell and 1680D polyester inner lining construction
- SUPPORTIVE - Hinged design adds thigh support for greater pressure management and all-day comfort
- IMPACT ABSORBING - Lightweight TPE compression gel absorbs hard impacts and delivers greater comfort and stability
- ADJUSTABLE FIT – Straps are fully adjustable and fit any leg size from as small as 12.5-inches around to 29-inches around
- COMFORTABLE - Combination elastic/neoprene/buckle thigh and calf straps comfortably hold kneepad in place without cutting off circulation
- ESSENTIALS STORAGE - Built-in pencil/ruler holder offers added storage for essential tools
- NON-MARRING - Flexible copolymer construction in cap is non-marring and shields working surfaces from damage