The STEELMAN 06008 Tire Skiving Knife was specially designed to help remove the excess material remaining after performing RMA tire repairs with a plug or patch/plug combo. The large, screwdriver-type handle provides a secure grip, even when wearing gloves. The rounded tip won't dig into tires when cutting and cause further damage to a newly repaired tire and the flexible blade allows just enough give to let it bend and cut flush with the tire tread's surface.
- IDEAL FOR TRIMMING - Ideal for trimming tire flashing and plugs during repairs
- SCREWDRIVER STYLE HANDLE - Large, screwdriver style handle allows for a better grip during use
- FLEXIBLE BLADE - Flexible skiving blade makes it easier to cut flush with the tire tread surface
- ROUNDED TIP - Rounded tip won't dig into tires when cutting
- FOR RMA REPAIRS - Use as part of Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA) Approved tire repairs