Repair that punctured tire yourself in minutes with the STEELMAN JSP12361KIT Passenger Vehicle Tire Repair Plug and Patch Kit. This kit can be used to repair puncture type tire injuries along the crown area on most types of tubeless tires used in passenger cars, light trucks, motorcycles, atvs, riding lawnmowers, and lawn tractors without having to remove the tire from the wheel. Containing everything you need to fix a flat yourself this kit includes a pistol-style grip spiral probe to clean out the puncture site and a second tool with a slot needle end for inserting the string plug into the tire injury. Also included in the kit are 50 fat-brown 4-inch string plugs, 15 2.25-inch universal patches, and an 8-ounce can of vulcanizing chemical cement all contained in a convenient plastic storage case.
- ALL IN ONE - Kit contains everything you need to perform do-it-yourself tubeless tire puncture repairs without removing the tire from the rim
- ROADSIDE OR TRAILSIDE USE - Works on a wide variety of vehicles from passenger cars and trucks to atvs and motorcycles, even riding lawnmowers and small tractors
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN - Pistol-style grip design fits comfortably into your hand and provides increased turning power and tool control
- VULCANIZING PATCHES - When used with the included fast drying vulcanizing cement creates a permanent patch
- KIT CONTENTS - Kit contains pistol-grip spiral probe, pistol-grip slot needle, 50 4-inch fat-brown string plugs, 15 2.25-inch universal patches, and an 8-oz can of chemical cement
- INCLUDED STORAGE CASE - Kit comes in a convenient plastic storage case to keep your kit organized until you need it