- Fast and accurate TPMS sensor service removal and installation kit
- Eliminates torque setting errors
- High torque (blue) or low torque (red) equals time savings in service bays
- Can be used for multiple applications
- Kit includes: 11mm socket, 12mm socket, 65 inch-pound torque driver, 40 inch-pound torque driver, and one tommy bar
This 5 Piece TPMS Tool Kit is ideal for fast and accurate sensor service removal and installation. It includes two torque tools for snap-in installation, an 11mm socket, 12mm socket, and a tommy bar. The blue torque driver is for high torque (65 inch-pound) and the red torque driver is for low torque (40 inch-pound). Because you can be more precise, it equals time saved in the service bays. The sockets feature easy-to-read sizes stamped on the sides, and the tommy bar helps provide better leverage when used with the torque drivers. The kit also comes stored in a heavy-duty blow-molded case, which is perfect for organization and travel.