Always have a fresh valve core on hand when servicing TPMS systems and performing tire valve stem maintenance with a STEELMAN 99041 Replacement TPMS Short Style Valve Core with Red Teflon Seal Bulk Pack. These reliable replacement valve cores are made of nickel plated brass to enable them to be used in both standard brass valve stems as well as TPMS equipped models that utilize aluminum stem barrels. Their short length, high performance design can dependably operate in all kinds of climates with an operational temperature range of -65 to 240-degrees F (-54 to 121-degrees C). Each individual core comes factory fit with a red Teflon band to seal it securely into valve stems and prevent air leaks as well as moisture ingress that could cause premature failure. Ideal for use in all kinds of vehicles that are equipped with standard Schrader style valves including passenger cars, light trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs and off-road vehicles as well as pressurized air conditioning (AC) units. Bulk pack contains 100 individual valve cores.
- SECURE SEAL - Each core features a red Teflon band that seals securely upon installation into a valve stem
- NICKEL PLATING - Each core has a rust and corrosion resistant nickel plating to prevent them seizing in stems
- SHORT STYLE - Short style valve core design with an operating temperature range of -65 to 250-degrees F (-54 to 121-degrees C)
- TPMS COMPATIBLE - High performance design ideal for use in all kinds of tire pressure monitoring systems
- VERSATILE - Universal Schrader style cores work in car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and ATV tires as well as AC units
- BULK PACK - Bulk pack contains 100 individual valve cores, each with its own factory fit Teflon seal