If you sell or service tires, then you know the importance of having spare valve stems. Featuring a sleek chrome sleeve and cap to help complement custom or allow wheels, these rubber snap-in valves are made of quality EPDM rubber with brass threading and a pre-installed valve core and allow a maximum cold-tire inflation pressure of 65 PSI. They are designed to fit 0.453-inch diameter holes on tire wheels and rims, and are 1.25-inches long. Ideal for use when replacing old and cracked stems on any tubeless tire from cars and light trucks to ATVs and motorcycles. The original equipment manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a new tire is installed, so be sure to stock up on this essential tire accessory!
- QUICK INSTALLATION - Simple pull through installation on most wheels and rims
- MAX COLD PRESSURE - Maximum cold-tire inflation pressure is 65 PSI
- MAX RIM THICKNESS - Mountable on any rim up to 0.156-inches thick
- CHROME PLATED - Stems have a chrome plated sleeve and cap
- 1.25-INCH LENGTH - Extra length allows for easier reach when inflating and servicing deep rims
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fits in any wheel or rim with a 0.453-inch valve hole
- BULK PACK - Bulk pack of 250 valve stems with valve cores and caps