If you sell or service tires, then you know the importance of having spare valve stems. Featuring a sleek chrome sleeve and cap to help complement custom or allow wheels, these rubber snap-in valves are made of quality EPDM rubber with brass threading and a pre-installed valve core and allow a maximum cold-tire inflation pressure of 65 PSI. They are designed to fit 0.453-inch diameter holes on tire wheels and rims, and are 2-inches long. Ideal for use when replacing old and cracked stems on any tubeless tire from cars and light-duty trucks to ATVs and motorcycles. The original equipment manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a new tire is installed, so be sure to stock up on this essential tire accessory!
- QUICK INSTALLATION - Simple pull through installation on most wheels and rims
- MAX COLD PRESSURE - Maximum cold-tire inflation pressure is 65 PSI
- MAX RIM THICKNESS - Mountable on any rim up to 0.156-inches thick
- CHROME PLATED - Stems have a chrome plated sleeve and cap
- 2-INCH LENGTH - Extra length allows for easier reach when inflating and servicing deep rims
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fits in any wheel or rim with a 0.453-inch valve hole
- BULK PACK - Bulk pack of 50 valve stems with valve cores and caps