Quickly lift up light duty trucks, SUVs, cars, utility and sport vehicles for servicing with the STEELMAN 99015 Ultra-Low Profile 2-Ton Capacity Roll-Around Hydraulic Jack. This heavy-duty rolling jack features extra wide wheels and a solid stance providing optimum stability under load stress. Made with a sturdy, heavy gauge steel frame that helps prevent distortion or twisting, this floor jack features lowering controls that are operated by twisting the handle that gives you precision control. This lets you meter how fast suspended vehicles come down to prevent sudden falls that can stress the frame and wheels. The magic-lift design provides maximum lift with fewer strokes on the handle to get you going on your task quicker. To protect door and side panels, the lower portion of the 49-1/4-inch long handle features a foam sleeve that prevents dings and dents from accidental contact. The ultra-low profile design allows this jack to get under almost any vehicle, including those with custom lowered suspensions, with a minimum saddle height of a mere 2.75-inches. Despite this low base height, the jack can still allow lifts of up to 24-inches (2-feet), making it perfect for use on tire and wheel changes, brake pad servicing, and other vehicle repair and maintenance tasks.
- 2-TON CAPACITY - Jack can support up to 2-tons, ideal for use on light trucks, cars, SUVs, and other light vehicles
- HEAVY-DUTY - Heavy-duty, thick gauge steel frame prevents twisting or distortion under full load
- ULTRA-LOW - Ultra-low profile design places saddle at a mere 2.75-inches when fully lowered with a 24-inch max height
- PRECISION CONTROL - Twist handle actuated release valve provides precise, metered control when lowering
- WIDE SADDLE - Wide, 3-15/16-inch diameter lifting saddle provides greater contact when lifting
- FOAM HANDLE SHEATH - Foam sheathing on the lower half of the handle protects door panels from damage
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Backed by a 1-year limited warranty