Easily move cumbersome, stand-mounted power tools around even the most crowded workshop with the PROTOCOL Equipment 67112 Universal Rolling Base. This heavy-duty steel base adjusts from 12 to 33-inches in 1-inch increments for a custom fit to your tool stands and can support up to 400-pounds. Thanks to two swiveling and two fixed 3-inch wheels, this workstation can be moved anywhere its needed and once there, aluminum foot levers lock down the rubber-footed stabilizers to providing a secure foundation for you to work from.
- MOBILIZE LARGE TOOLS - Mount and move heavy machines and stand-mounted power tools with ease
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL - Rolling base is made of heavy-duty steel
- SUPPORT HEAVY MACHINERY - Wheels and frame can support and move machinery weighing up to 400-pounds
- FIXED AND PIVOTING WHEELS - Base moves easily on two fixed and two swiveling 3-inch wheels
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Base is fully adjustable for a custom fit to your tool stand, adjusting from 12 to 33-inches
- LOCKING LEVERS - Aluminum foot levers lock down the rubber feet for quick tool stabilization
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Comes with a 1-year limited warranty