The STEELMAN 60019 USB to OBDII Memory Saver Cord allows you to attach any 5V 2.1amp US power bank directly to your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port to prevent losing any stored settings and codes stored in your vehicle's on-board memory when performing automotive battery replacement or servicing. Normally, when a car's battery is disconnected, the saved settings on things like anti-theft radios, clocks, and alarms are lost as their power supply is removed. By allowing you to connect a supplemental power supply directly into the OBDII port you can supply power to those systems when the car battery is removed and prevent the loss of any stored settings. The built-in LED indicator on the 3-foot cable provides verification that the connection is secure so you know that your settings will be preserved.
- DON'T LOSE SETTINGS - Prevent electronic memory loss when disconnecting a vehicle's battery
- SUPPLEMENTAL POWER TO OBDII - Use to attach a portable power unit directly into OBDII diagnostic port
- ATTACH TO USB POWER - Plugs into any USB 5V 2.1amp power source to turn it into an automotive memory saver
- LED INDICATOR - Built-in LED indicator will verify if the connection is secure before battery is removed
- 3-FOOT CABLE - 3-Foot long cable to connect power bank to OBDII port found in most 1996 or later vehicles