Easily install and properly torque TR C1 and similar valve cores in Schrader style valve stems with the STEELMAN 96129-4PK Valve Core Torque Tool 4-Pack. This pack of 4 handy, pocket screwdriver sized tools fit all standard bore sized valve cores on tubed and tubeless tire systems on cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and more. Save money lost to flat tires and poor gas mileage caused by under inflated tires due to leaky or loose valve cores. The contoured, screwdriver style handles fit comfortably into your hand but are small enough to fit into most pockets, mountain bike / road cycling kit, or automotive emergency tool kit. Internal ratcheting mechanism automatically disengages when valve core torque hits the optimum recommended 4.0 in-lb. Ideal for proper installation on TPMS standard and aluminum valve stems. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is serviced on vehicles with TPMS, making this an essential tool for anyone who does their own tire servicing!
- 4-PACK - Pack of 4 identical tools ideal for equipping multiple service technician kits
- PROPERLY INSTALL - Safely and correctly install TR C1 valve cores in Schrader valve stems located in tubed or tubeless tires
- FITS STANDARD CORES - Fits all standard size bore valve cores on cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and more
- REPLACE AND TIGHTEN VALVES - Prevent flat tires caused by leaking or loose valve cores by tightening or replacing faulty units
- SCREWDRIVER STYLE HANDLE - Contoured and durable nylon screwdriver style handle allows for a better grip during use
- TORQUE LIMITER - Internal ratcheting mechanism disengages when valve core torque hits 4.0 in-lb for proper installation