The STEELMAN 00040N Valve Stem Puller/Installer provides a quick and easy way to install and remove valve stems. It features a sleek steel body that has a nylon coating to protect wheels and rims from possible damage. The tool's head pivots to provide leverage against the rim of the wheel and then straightened for easy rotation when attaching to or removing from a valve stem and with this tool there is no need to first remove the valve core. Works on all tubeless style tires, from cars and trucks, to motorcycles and ATVs. At 11-inches long, this tool provides all the leverage necessary to remove stubborn valve stems. Whether you're a professional or home tire changer, you'll come to rely on this time saving tool!
- EASILY INSTALL VALVES - Makes the installation and removal of snap-in type tubeless tire valves easy
- NYLON COATED STEEL - Durable steel construction with a nylon coating to protect wheels and rims from possible damage
- PIVOTING HEAD - Pivoting head is designed to work with most aftermarket wheels and rims
- THREADED HEAD - Swivel head screws onto cap thread for easy installation and removal of valve stems without having to remove the valve core
- EXTRA LEVERAGE - 11-Inches long to provide all the leverage necessary to remove stubborn valve stems