Security lug bolts are a great way to prevent expensive wheels and rims from being stolen. What's not so great is not being able to find the special key needed to remove them when it's time to change brake pads or rotate the tires. With the STEELMAN PRO 78872 #062 Lug Bolt Key with 17/19mm Hex Drive on hand, when that time comes you can get the job done instead of spend all day trying to figure out how to get the wheels off your car. This key was designed explicitly for the purpose of easily removing the #062 male 17-spline factory security lug bolts used on various Volkswagen, Audi, and Skoda vehicles. Composed of chrome vanadium steel to last a lifetime of reliable use. The double hex-head design allows the key to be used with both 17mm and 19mm lug and combination wrenches. An extra-long design helps to keep wrenches away from the wheel during use to prevent nicks and scratches.
- SAFELY REMOVE LUG BOLTS - Safely and easily remove spline style VW security lug bolts without damaging wheels or the bolts
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of durable chrome vanadium alloy steel
- KEY STYLE - Lug Key fits Volkswagen, Audi, and Skoda vehicles using type #062 17-spline lag bolts
- DUAL DRIVE HEADS - A two-stage hex head allows each key to be used with a 17mm or 19mm (3/4-inch) lug nut socket
- HAND TOOL USE ONLY - To prevent accidental damage to key and lug bolts, power and air/pneumatic wrenches should not be used in conjunction with this tool