Ensure that you are getting maximum hold when mounting wheels on vehicles and torqueing them into place by making sure that the wheel studs are clean with the STEELMAN 60099 Wheel Stud Cleaning Set. Containing 6 variously sized brush heads, this set enables you to scrub studs and lug bolts free of rust, debris, and road grime that can interfere with proper mounting and lead to dangerous loosening of wheels. Just snap the appropriately sized brush head into the fiber-reinforced nylon adapter to give yourself a quick and easy way to get the job done without the effort and hassle of hand scrubbing with a wire brush. The adapter can fit onto the anvil of 1/2-inch drive air impact guns or can be just as easily used with an electric drill by using the included 1/4-inch hex to 1/2-inch square adapter. When not in use the kit comes with a convenient blow molded plastic storage case to keep everything organized until wheels come off for the next brake job or seasonal rotation. Set includes 12mm (7/16-inch), 13mm (1/2-inch), 14mm (9/16-inch), 16mm (5/8-inch), 22mm (7/9-inch), and 28mm (1-1/8-inch) replaceable brush heads.
- REMOVE RUST - Remove rust and debris from wheel stud threads that can lead to loose fitment and wheels working loose
- FAST OPERATION - Cleaner does the work of a wire brush in a fraction of the time with less operator effort
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Adapter and cleaner heads are made of fiber-reinforced nylon that won't scratch rotors
- DRILL OR IMPACT USE - Set includes a 1/4-inch hex to 1/2-inch square adapter allowing use on electric drills or pneumatic impact wrenches
- SNAP-IN DESIGN - Cleaning heads snap securely into the adapter housing and are easy to swap out or replace
- 6 INCLUDED BRUSHES - Kit includes 12mm (7/16"), 13mm (1/2"), 14mm (9/16"), 16mm (5/8"), 22mm (7/8"), and 28mm (1-1/8") cleaning brushes
- STORAGE CASE - Set comes with a blow-molded plastic case for convenient storage and transportation between uses