STEELMAN White Tire Marking Crayons are a long-lasting, weather and fade-resistant material marker. Less messy than chalk and paint, these crayons contain no lead or zinc compounds and are ideal for a wide range of marking uses with their ability to write on a multitude of materials including rubber, metal, glass, and even wood. Wet or dry, smooth or coarse, these crayons will let you leave the marks you need to, where you need them with a high contrast and easy to see white color. Markings made are long lasting and semi-permanent able to withstand the elements yet still be easily rubbed away when no longer needed. Great for use when marking automotive or bicycle tire punctures for repair, outlining damage to outdoor or construction equipment, or on sports and recreational equipment.
- MULTI-USE - Ideal for a wide range of uses including tire damage and wear marking, marking locations of tires during seasonal changes, and more
- CONTAINS NO LEAD - Crayons contain no lead or zinc compounds
- WRITE ON VARIOUS SURFACES - Excellent for use on wet, dry, smooth, or coarse surfaces on a range of materials including rubber, metal, glass, and even wood
- WEATHER AND FADE RESISTANT - Long lasting marks are semi-permanent and won't fade from weather or the elements but are easily rubbed away
- 12-PACK - Box contains 12 white tire marking crayons